1. The owner and administrator of the hugmehugme.pl service is HugMe Katarzyna Szymanska, 81/1 Bartkiewiczowny 81/1 street, 87-100 Torun, NIP: 879 237 79 76, email: email@example.com, tel. + 48 691 93 95 78; +48 572 988 675 website owner, hereinafter referred to as the “Administrator”.
2. Whenever the following is mentioned:
data administrator – it means hugmehugme.pl
data processing – it means any operations performed on personal data, such as: collecting, saving, storing, developing, changing, sharing and deleting,
deletion of data – it means the destruction of personal data or a modification that will not allow to determine the identity of the person concerned,
the consent of the data subject – it means a declaration of will, the content of which is consent to the processing of personal data of the person making the statement,
3. In order to make purchases in the hugmehugme.pl online store, it is required to complete the registration form and acceptance of the purchase regulations.
4. By registering at the hugmehugme.pl Online Shop, the Customer agrees to place his personal data in the Store’s database and to process them for marketing purposes.
5. Lack of consent to the processing of personal data makes it impossible to complete the Customer’s order.
6. The Customer’s personal data is protected in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997. On the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883) in a way that prevents access to third parties.
7. The data administrator shall ensure that personal data are processed in accordance with the law, that they are collected for marked, legitimate purposes, factually correct and adequate in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
8. The administrator ensures adequate security for access to the data set and obliges persons employed in the processing of personal data to keep them secret.
9. The scope of data collected includes: name and surname, e-mail address, telephone number, bank account number, delivery address including: street, postal code, city and country. The scope of data processed depends on the type of service chosen by the User.
10. The entrusted data is used by the data controller only for the purpose of contract performance and to inform about new products, services and promotions offered by the Store.
11. Personal data is not shared with other entities for marketing purposes, it is not transferred, sold or lent to other persons or institutions.
12. Every Customer after registering has the right to access their data, can change and delete them.
13. At the request of the Customer to whom the data pertains, the controller is obliged, within 30 days, to inform about the personal data contained in the collection, the manner in which they were collected, for what purpose and scope are processed, to what extent and to whom they have been made available. At the request of the person to whom the information pertains, information shall be provided in writing.
14. Deleting personal data by the website administrator does not require the consent of the person they concern.
15. The website does not automatically collect any information except for the information contained in cookie files.
16. Cookie files (so-called “cookies”) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the Website User’s end device and are intended for using the Website’s websites. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
17. The entity placing cookies on the end device of the website user and accessing them is the service operator HugMe Katarzyna Szymanska, 81/1 Bartkiewiczowny street, 87-100 Torun.
18. Cookies are used to:
– adjusting the content of the Website pages to the User’s preferences and optimizing the use of websites; in particular, these files allow to recognize the device of the Website User and properly display the website, tailored to his individual needs;
– creating statistics that help to understand how the Service Users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content;
– maintaining the Website User’s session (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter his login and password on every subpage of the Website;
19. The Website uses two basic types of cookies: “session” and “persistent” cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User’s device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
20. The Website uses the following types of cookies:
– “necessary” cookies, enabling the use of services available on the Website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the Website;
cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication on the Website;
– “functional” cookies, allowing “remembering” the settings selected by the User and personalizing the User’s interface, eg in the scope of the selected language or region of the User, font size, website appearance, etc .;
– “advertising” cookies, enabling the delivery of advertising content to the Users more tailored to their interests.
21. In many cases, the software used to browse websites (web browser) by default allows the storage of cookies on the end device of the User. Website Users can change their cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser’s settings or inform them of each entry in the device of the Website User. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the software (web browser) settings.
23. The Administrator processes Users’ personal data based on the following provisions:
1. art. 6 par. 1 lit. a RODO – the data subject has consented to the processing of his personal data for one or more specific purposes;
2. art. 6 par. 1 lit. b RODO – processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party, or to take action at the request of the data subject before concluding the contract;
3. art. 6 par. 1 lit. f RODO – processing is necessary for the purposes resulting from legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator.